Tuesday, July 24, 2018

A CEDAR BENCH


Alright,  had a customer come in and had several printer pictures
of benches in hand and wanted me to pick a design.
Well I usually don't stick to printed design and never really build anything by plans. 
Now I may incorporate certain ideas but most of the  I get on a roll and do my own thing.
This customer is building a water garden with water falls so ta speak where they can sit and relax.
 They wanted a bench about 8' long, well it's hard to get a finished 8' product out of 8' stock,
 however I did manage to get the bench to clean up nice at 7'
Be sure and click on the picture to enlarge.


 I don't know what happened here but I got the camera tilted on the one below


 The customer will be doing the finishing on the bench,
when it was picked up they mentioned they would like a coffee table and 2 end tables.
Will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment