Tuesday, August 4, 2015

A CUTE BENCH

Alright, It's been a while and I thought I'd update here.
This was an interesting project.
 This customer A very nice lady had bought a set of plans more then 20 years ago
 for a little porch bench and had never found anyone to take it on and build.
 She came to me with plans in hand, we discussed the wood, decided on southern yellow pine,
I photo copied the main print wrote down a few numbers and that was it.
I don't build from someones instructions on plans, takes to much time.
But the customer liked her little bench so much she came to me to build another,
for a very close friend who was graduating High School in a few week.s, so here is photos of that bench, including the scanned print I built from.
Now dont forget to click on the picture to enlarge.
Thanks



 

No comments:

Post a Comment